Study time: 30 mins
Our Data Protection course covers both UK and Jersey legislation and best practice, and is combined with healthcare. best practices. This course meets the mandatory training requirements for health & social care, covering standard 14 of the Care Certificate.
1 self-led presentation
1 certificate of learning
- Understand the principles of GDPR
- Understand the Caldicott Principles
- Understand the UK and Jersey data protection legislation
- Understand reporting data breaches
- Understand data protection in health and social care settings
- Data Protection in Health and Social Care
There are 2 assessments in this course. You must pass each assessment with at least 75%. You will have unlimited attempts to pass both assessments.