Introduction to Equality, Diversity and Human Rights
Study time: 1 hour
Our online course meets mandatory training requirements for health and social care, covering both UK and Jersey legislation. This course covers the theoretical requirements for standard 4 of the Care Certificate.
1 certificate of learning
- Understand the terms Equality, Diversity and Human Rights and how they are applied within the context of the health sector
- Understand how a proactive inclusive approach to equality and diversity and human rights can be promoted
- Understand the purpose and benefits of monitoring equality and diversity and human rights can have on society, organisations and individuals
- Understand how legislation, organisational policies and processes can empower individuals to act appropriately and understand people's rights
- Know how to treat everyone with dignity, courtesy and respect and value people as individuals; and know what to do if there are concerns about equality and diversity practices
- Agreed Ways of Working
- Working In An Inclusive Way
There are 2 assessments for this course. You must pass both of the assessments with at least 75% to pass the course. You will have unlimited attempts to pass the assessments.