Study time: 1 hour
Complete your fire safety training online with our informative course. Our online course meets healthcare mandatory training requirements and follows UK & Jersey best practice for health and social care.
1 certificate of learning
Please note: This is a theoretical course. Depending on your place of work and role, you may require practical follow up training in your workplace.
- Understand the characteristics of fire, smoke and toxic fumes
- Know the fire hazards in the working environment
- Be aware of basic fire safety and local fire safety protocols, including responsibilities of staff
- Know actions to take on hearing the fire alarm
- Be familiar with different types of fire extinguishers and evacuation procedures
- Fire safety introduction
- How fire spreads
- Fire extinguishers
- What to do in the event of a fire
- Fire safety at home
A final assessment must be passed with at least 75% in order to pass the course. You will have unlimited attempts to pass the final assessment.