Work In A Person Centred Way
Study time: 30 mins
Understand what working in a person centred way is and what it means for your role in health and social care. This course covers the theoretical requirements for standard 5 of the Care Certificate.
1 self-led PowerPoint
1 certificate of learning
- Understand person-centred values
- Understand working in a person-centred way
- Demonstrate awareness of the individuals immediate environment and make changes to address factors that may be causing discomfort or stress
- Make others aware of any actions they may be undertaking that are causing discomfort of distress to individuals
- Support individuals to minimise pain or discomfort
- Support the individual to maintain their identity and self-esteem
- Support the individual using person-centred values
- Work In A Person Centred Way
There is a final assessment which must be passed with at least 75% to pass the course. You will have unlimited attempts to pass the assessment.