Privacy and Dignity
Study time: 30 mins
Understand the importance of privacy and dignity in health and social care with our online course. This course covers the theoretical requirements for standard 7 of the Care Certificate.
1 certificate of learning
- Understand the principles that underpin privacy and dignity in care
- Maintain the privacy and dignity of the individual(s) in their care
- Support an individual's right to make choices
- Support individuals in making choices about their care
- Understand how to support active participation
- Support the individual in active participation in their own care
- Privacy and Dignity
There is a final assessment which must be passed with at least 75% to pass the course. You will have unlimited attempts to pass the assessment.