Understand Your Role
Study time: 30 mins
This course will help you to understand what working in a person centred way is and what it means for your role in health and social care. This course covers the theoretical requirements for standard 5 of the Care Certificate.
1 certificate of learning
- Understand your role
- Work in ways which have been agreed by their employer
- Understand working relationships in health and social care
- Work in partnership with others
- Understand Your Role
Instant Download, Print and Share
- Each of our courses comes with a certificate which you can use to demonstrate your knowledge to the world.
- Some of our courses have assessments attached to them and you must achieve a certain mark to pass the assessment and gain your certificate.
- The certificates are printable, and will be saved in your Care Academy profile where they will remain for as long as you keep your Care Academy account. For further information about downloading your certificate after you have exited a course, visit our Virtual Help Desk.
What's included on your Certificate
- Your certificate will be personalised with the name which you enter on completion of the course.
- Name of the course completed
- Date that the course was completed
- Expiry date of certificate (where applicable)
- Stamps of approval and/or accreditations
- Learning outcomes of what you have learned during your training
- Assessment score (only applicable for some courses)
Please make sure you are familiar with our technical requirements before commencing a course:
Web browser: Google Chrome or Firefox. Some of our courses/elements of courses will not work on other internet browsers.
Device: Although our courses work on any device connected to the internet, we recommend a desktop or laptop for optimal learning experience.
Internet: You need to have an internet connection to access any of our online training courses.
PDF Reader: Some of our courses come with PDFs and Word documents for download. You need to ensure that you have a PDF reader and word processor on your device to access these documents if you would like to download them.